Bits & bytes for October 27th 2023
This week I was OOO for a bunch of time, and recovering from a minor surgery. So I swan-dove into some Analogue Pocket core's, particularly arcade titles. Ones that mostly passed me by because I never lived near an arcade. In fact, most memories of arcade machines come from the college years. Because we had some small machines around campus (notably Sega Rally) or because there was a spot (conveniently called "The Hangout") a few minutes walk from the college that we could go to.
I also re-flashed my Mega Sg and Super Nt Analogue consoles so that they were up-to-date and ready to rock. I've moved them to my holiday home so I can retro game there. Everywhere else, I have Pocket.
- Every game collection you could ever want
- Brilliant 'what if' Commodore thread
- Ninty64 FPGA gaming is here
- Turbo Overkill looks great
- Blizzard to raffle off human-blood cooled PC
- Inside track on the Unity runtime fee fiasco
- Metal Gear remake gameplay
- Tasteless talks about Blizzard maybe returning to StarCraft
What I'm playing this week:
- Ranger X
- Bomb Rush Cyberfunk